Apparels are the most common gift items that can be sent on any festival or occasion. Therefore, on this Rakhi are you planning something traditional? If so, then you can opt for sending exclusive apparels as Rakhi gifts for your brother and sister. Here is a list of apparels that you can opt for your siblings on Raksha Bandhan.
Apparels for Brother
1. Formal Shirts and Trousers - If your brother loves to wear formal outfits then trousers and formal shirts will be the ideal one. Your brother can comfortably wear these apparels in office as well as in any formal occasions. Formal shirts and trousers from renowned brands such as Park Avenue, Raymonds, Moustache, Louis Philippe, Allen Solly etc are available in the market. Select the best one that compliments your brother’s complexion as well as age. A necktie accompanied with these apparels will definitely complete the set.
2. Jeans & T-shirts - If your brother prefer casual outfits then you can send exclusive jeans and t-shirts as Rakhi gifts. Various colored jeans such as ash, black, white, dark blue etc of popular brands are available in the market. You can buy a jeans along with a matching t-shirt.
3. Jackets - These days, wearing jackets are in trend. You can opt for jeans, leather, Windbreaker Varsity Jacket etc for your dear brother on Rakhi. Moreover, if you are aware of your brother’s dressing preference then you can buy accordingly.
Formal Shirts and Trousers
Jeans & T-shirts
Apparels for Sister
1. Sarees - Indian woman looks beautiful and elegant by wearing traditional apparel - saree. On Rakhi, you can surprise your dear sister by gifting a gorgeous sarees. Wide range of sarees such as zardosi, chiffon, embroidery, crepe jacquard silk, designer etc are available in the market. Buy the best one for your dear sister and overwhelm her with joy.
2. Salwar Suits - If your sister prefers salwar suits than you can gift her a salwar suit set. You can choose cotton, chanderi or silk salwar suit for your sister. Most of the salwar suits are decked with prints, thread or embroidery work. Moreover, you can even gift her a salwar suit piece, which she can tailor it as per her wish. She will definitely appreciate to receive salwar suit as gift.
3. Lehenga Choli - Lehenga Choli is an ethnic wear that you can opt for your sister on Rakhi. It can be worn only on any special occasion. Lehenga Choli usually comes with intricate zardosi, stone and thread works. She will look gorgeous by wearing a beautiful lehenga choli.
4. Casuals - Today’s youngsters love to wear western outfits than Indian ones as they feel more comfortable in them. Broad range of casual wears - jeans, t-shirts, skirts, leggings, kurtis and so on are quite popular these days. If you are sure about your sister’s dress preference, opt for the perfect one.
5. Formal Outfits - This outfit is perfectly suited for the office goers. Formal outfits comprise of trouser and formal shirt. This apparel set will be useful to your dear sister who may be a working professional as well.