Handbag & Wallets as Rakhi Gifts
In recent times, handbags and wallets have become quite popular gift items. Youngsters love to carry bags, wherever they travel. Moreover, bags add an edge to your personality. Therefore, on Rakhi you can bewilder your sister or brother by gifting exclusive bags and wallets. Before you send bags to your loved one, you must note down what type of bag will suit your loved one’s look.
Here are some of the popular ideas, that you can follow before selecting bags for your dear ones on Rakhi.
1. Trendy bags - If you sister loves trendy bags then you can opt for stylish hand bags as Rakhi return gifts. Some of the popular bags in this genre are Wristlet, Minaudière and Messenger bag. They come in various colors, styles and designs. These bags are used only for carrying few essential items such as mobile phones, cash and some personal care items.
2. Tote Bags - Tote bags are quite common these days. These bags are usually made of sturdy cloth. Women usually use them for hangouts. Moreover, they come with numerous pockets. This bag will also be a perfect one for your sister.
3. Duffel Bags - If traveling is the passion of your brother or sister, you can opt for Duffel bag. This bag is big in size and comes with large compartments in which he/she can comfortably carry various useful items such as shoes, clothes, personal care items etc. If traveling is the passion of your brother or sister, you can opt for Duffel bag. This bag is big in size and comes with large compartments in which he/she can comfortably carry various useful items such as shoes, clothes, personal care items etc.
4. Hobo Handbags - You can even opt for Hobo bag for your sister on Rakhi. Hobo bag comes in crescent shape. It is carried in shoulder. Unique design and style make it eye-catching as well as stunning. She will love to carry this type of bag in any party or event.
5. Satchel Handbags - You can gift this type of bag to your sister who is a working professional. You will avail this type of bag mainly in leather. The bag comes with long straps and numerous pockets. She can comfortably carry various important items such as files, tablets, books etc in this bag.
6. Clutches - These are small purses usually carried in hand. Sometimes, you will avail clutches with thin metallic chain. These bags are used to carry important accessories such as cosmetics, tissue paper, mobile and so on. Beautiful designs make these bags look attractive. This will also be a wonderful Rakhi return gift for your sister.
7. Wallets - These days both men and women carry wallets. Women’s wallets differ in style and come in various colors such as red, green, blue and so on. Women usually carry wallet in hand or in handbags. Men carry wallet in pockets. Wallet are used for carrying various personal items such as cash, credit or debit cards, photographs etc. If your brother or sister is thinking to buy a wallet, you can surprise him/her by sending an exclusive wallet.
8. Portfolios - This bag comes in shape of briefcase. You can send this type of bag to your brother or sister who is into profession such as business, teaching etc. He/she can carry laptop, notepad, files, documents in these portfolios.
9. Backpacks - Nowadays, young girls and boys love to carry bag pack in office, school and colleges. These bags are carried over shoulders. They come with numerous compartments in which the person can carry items such as water bottle, tiffin box, books, umbrella etc.