The festival of Rakhi glorifies the unconditional love shared between a brother and a sister. The festival begins with the Rakhi thread tying ceremony. The custom of sharing gifts delights everyone. Therefore, on this Rakhi you can send a gift to your sibling, which he/she can use for a long time. In this case, home appliances will be the ideal choice.
Wide range of home appliances are mentioned below. Pick the best one for your dear sibling.
1. Induction Cook - This will be an ideal gift for those who love to cook. Benefits of induction cooking are - faster, cleaner, safer, cooler and cheaper. Bajaj, Prestige and Jaipan make the best induction cooktops.
2. Electric Rice Cooker - You can make the process of rice cooking simpler and faster by gifting a rice cooker to your sibling on Rakhi. You will avail electric rice cooker of various renowned brands such as Prestige, Panasonic etc.
3. Electric Sandwich Toaster - Sandwich toaster is used for making sandwiches. With help of a sandwich toaster your dear ones can toast yummy sandwiches for breakfast or whenever they would prefer to have snacks.
4. Electric Kettle - This will be an ideal gift for your siblings who stay in hostels or as paying guests. With the help of an electric kettle, he/she can boil water and easily prepare tea or coffee.
5. Food Processor - It is used for various cooking purposes such as slicing, chopping, shredding, pureeing and grinding. Any type of food can be prepared with the help of a food processor. This unique kitchen utensil will help your sister to save her precious time.
Apart from these, you can even gift washing machine, refrigerator and water purifiers & cooler to your siblings as Rakhi gifts.
Electric Rice Cooker
Electric Sandwich Toaster